Mice

Ah. Thanks for being nice.

Well, I could be wrong about your method but my interpretation suggests sitting by a hole with said 2x1 in hand. That would be bad enough but when you don't know which room mus is going to be in it's even worse ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Yeah! Who's going to draw me a picture?

I'm waiting ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

A story (apocryphal ?) went the rounds about the gentleman who advertised a sure fire, 100% money back guaranteed way to kill ALL cockroaches. Just send $10, no risk, full money back if it doesn't work etc.

In return you got 2 small blocks of wood with written instructions. "1/ Place cockroach on first block of wood. 2/Strike cockroach hard with second block Repeat 2 until cockroach is dead."

Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann