MFI Runner Pack

I need an MFI Runner Pack, item number ACB2805, complete with spacer blocks. The local branch can't supply one separately as they're only available with the drawers.

Can anyone tell me how I might get hold of such a pack?

Reply to
Peter Twydell

In message , Peter Twydell writes

Have you tried ringing the customer services number (you can get it from their website) We had good service from them recently when we had problems with sliding keyboard shelf on a desk. Of course if MFI just don't supply them at all separately then it might be difficult to get one out of them.

What is it for - a repair, or some other project you have in mind?

Does it have to be MFI? you can get drawer runners etc. from various places, such as Woodfit.

Reply to
chris French

Good luck to you. IME MFI "Customer Services" is non-existant.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

In message , Mark writes

We've had no problem with them. Had had the desk for about year or so - the ball bearings in the runners, basically fell out (poor design I guess).

rung CS, and courier delivered a replacement drawer unit a couple of days later.

FIL also had reason to contact them, I don't seem to remember any problems

Reply to
chris French

I'm very glad your experience was a good one. They made a big c**k-up with built-in furniture for me. After many months of ignoring the issue they finally refused to put their mistake right (verbally). I had to take them to court (which they did not contest) to get my money back. I never got an apology or even an explanation. Therefore I will never put any business their way again.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

In message , chris French writes

Not yet, been very busy the last few days.

I have an MFI wardrobe drawer and no runners for it. Would be nice if it matched the others. Need the blocks to clear the hinges.

Reply to
Peter Twydell