Metal/Voltage detector

I am aware that people in this forum have been highly positive about metal/voltage detectors made by Zircon. As I needed such a detector to add to my toolkit I had a look, but was a little put off by the price.
I have instead bought the combined detector referenced in the article below, and having received it I must say that I'm rather pleased with it:
This little beaut does stud, metal and voltage detection, plus gives reasonably accurate distance measurement as well. So its the equivalent of a tape measure combined with metal/voltage detector.
Have used this a couple of times already and it seems to do what it says on the box. Passing this reference on to others who may be interested in such a device.