Metal pipe rose?

In the past I've used wooden pipe roses on my oak floor where the radiator pipes go through. In our refitted bathroom we have chrome pipes through the floor (vinyl covering). I'd like to use something along the lines of a chrome pipe rose. Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Reply to
Simon

They're plastic, but they look perfectly reasonable. We used them in our ensuite, and they look great against white tiles.

Reply to
Grunff

Yes. They exist.

Try bes part number 16249, although I think it is chrome coloured plastic.

I'm sure I've seen real chrome somewhere.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Thanks, I guess the chrome coloured plastic would look ok, although I could have sprayed a standard brown plastic one with metallic paint!

Reply to
Simon