Metal Guttering company in Staffs

Id like to have new metal guttering fitted to my house, but am having difficulty finding people to do it. Id like the aluminium variety cut to length on the back of a van.

Anyone know of a company in Staffordshire that does this?

cheers

Steve

Reply to
R.P.McMurphy

Look in the Yellow Pages under "Guttering Services" and look within that section for companies offering Seamless gutters.

Reply to
Roger Mills

For gods sake dont put a ladder up against it. The metal is very thin.

Reply to
Bookworm

It's not *that* thin - and the 'ogee' section into which it is rolled stiffens it up considerably. I've put ladders against mine with no ill effects on many occasions.

Reply to
Roger Mills