metal chains/clips to hold up window box

Having taken a window box down for painting, it seems like a good time to get aroud to getting some metal chains to hold it onto my metal railings with. I'd like something along the lines of a chain to go through the holes in the window box, and a clip to hold the chains together/on the railings. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon

Sheds normally have a selection of chain and shackles (can't remember if I was in B&Q or Focus when I was looking at some the other day).

Reply to
Rob Morley

In message , Jon writes

Synthetic sash cord looped through holes in the side of the box has been working well for years here.

Reply to
bof

Thanks for the suggestions. Am using sash cord at the moment (well, I think that's what it is); thought chains might look nicer with my railings, but remains to see if I bother replacing them or not...

Jon

Reply to
Jon