Merry Christmas

That's season's. There's only one season being referred to.

Reply to
Grunff

Xmas and New Year?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Plus all the other religions, which is why I put seasons in capitals, not everyone is celebrating Christmas.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Two.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Which way did you make the teeth face?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Andy Hall" wrote | >I wonder who and when will be the first "How do I use my new ..." | >on Saturday a.m.? | IMM with his tube cutters of course :-)

I'm not rushing to his aid with superglue ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Oh I didn't include blades. Far too dangerous. :-)

Reply to
Andy Hall

Far to dangerous, especially for the holiday institute. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

They aren't two separate seasons!

Reply to
Grunff

They are different holiday seasons if you don't celebrate one or the other !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:48:57 -0000, ":::Jerry::::" strung together this:

No, but I'm thinking of changing it.....

Reply to
Lurch

Don't try to weasel your way out of your grammatical mistake. Even if you meant seasons greetings, it would have been seasons' greetings.

Reply to
Grunff

They are not seasons.

They are at best, days.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They are enither seaosns. In this country we have 5 seasons: winter, spring, summer, autumn and occasionally pepper.

Tjo teh latter is more recently referred to as a seasoning.

Ther is no such thing as a holiday season, soccer season, gay dogging season or anything else.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

beans potato turnip celery tomato ½ stick butter

1 cup cooked pasta (macaroni, shells, etc.)

Remove as much meat as possible, cube, and brown in hot oil. Add a little water, season, then add the carcass. Simmer for half an hour keeping the stock thick. Remove the carcass and add the vegetables slowly to the stock, so that it remains boiling the whole time. Cover the pot and simmer till vegetables are tender (2 hours approximately). Continue seasoning to taste. Before serving, add butter and pasta, serve piping with hot bread and butter.

Offspring Rolls

Similar to Vietnamese style fried rolls, they have lots of meat (of course this can consist of chicken, beef, pork, or shrimp). Who can resist this classic appetizer; or light lunch served with a fresh salad? Versatility is probably this recipe?s greatest virtue, as one can use the best part of a prime, rare, yearling, or the morticians occasional horror: a small miracle stopped short by a drunk driver, or the innocent victim of a drive-by shooting...

2 cups finely chopped very young human flesh 1 cup shredded cabbage 1 cup bean sprouts 5 sprigs green onion, finely
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

to turkey (and chicken) often can be wildly different depending upon what he or she has consumed during its

10 to 14 months of life...

4 well chosen cutlets (from the breasts of 2 healthy neonates)

2 large lemons (fresh lemons always, if possible) Olive oil Green onions Salt pepper cornstarch neonate stock (chicken, or turkey stock is fine) garlic parsley fresh cracked black pepper

Season and sauté the cutlets in olive oil till golden brown, remove. Add the garlic and onions and cook down a bit. Add some lemon juice and some zest, then de-glaze with stock. Add a little cornstarch (dissolved in cold water) to the sauce. You are just about there, Pour the sauce over the cutlets, top with parsley, lemon slices and cracked pepper. Serve with spinach salad, macaroni and cheese (homemade) and iced tea...

Spaghetti with Real Italian Meatballs

If you don?t have an expendable bambino on hand, you can use a pound of ground pork instead. The secret to great meatballs, is to use very lean meat.

1 lb. ground flesh; human or pork 3 lb. ground beef 1 cup finely chopped onions 7 - 12 cloves garlic 1 cup seasoned
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So if you buy a season ticket it only lasts for winter, etc?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well, you best tell that to those who print Christmas cards etc. then !...

-- Reply to group please.

begin .......nothing!

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Shouldn't that be in the Stanley knife thread?

Reply to
raden