Merry Christmas

I am off for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Reply to
IMM

Have a nice time and Merry Christmas to you as well.

Going somewhere good?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Good luck cutting the turkey.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Thank you for the surprise Christmas present.

Jim A

Reply to
Jim Alexander

The trick is to start by bringing the chainsaw into contact slowly, then increasing the pressure as it starts to cut.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

He's having two chickens

Christmas Greetings to all

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Have a great holiday, Sir.

Reply to
BigWallop

Bah, Humbug!

Reply to
bangbangchicken

Wondered what the smell was...

And SEASONS greeting to you and all.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

And don't use a hacksaw!

Only joking, Merry Christmas!

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

wholly the incorrect technique. I have a video to prove my assertion.

full revs, one 'swish' of the saw _per_ cut otherwise it gets very, very messy indeed

RT

Reply to
[news]

Surely we can find a use for the SDS drill in there somewhere !!

Merry Christmas all

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

In message , Christian McArdle managed to combine nouns and verbs in a pleasing form to communicate the following;

I'm curious, which way do you have teeth facing when using a hacksaw to cut turkey?

Reply to
Andrew Sinclair

In message , Christian McArdle writes

Aren't we all a sweet bunch ...

happy times all round

Reply to
raden

No, stop being an anorak, just have a good time

Reply to
raden

Thank god.

I am off Christmas personally.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Nah. He doesn't like birds...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"Jim Alexander" wrote | Thank you for the surprise Christmas present.

I wonder who and when will be the first "How do I use my new ..." on Saturday a.m.?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

IMM with his tube cutters of course :-)