Mending a windsor chair

I asked some time ago on this newsgroup if anyone knew of a furniture restorer who specializes in windsor chairs.

Various suggestions were made; but unfortunately none of them came to anything.

Someone mentioned that there was a furniture restorer in Northern Ireland who fitted the bill, but I wasn't able to find them.

So if anyone know anyone in the UK who specializes - or is just an expert in - the repair of windsor chairs I should be very grateful for the information.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

Did I mention my friend Michael Harding-Hill -

?

We made a website for him many years ago (not the one that's currently on the web!) - and he seemed to be quite an authority on Windsor Chairs

He in the UK - but I'm sure he'd know of somebody this side of the water who could work on your chair for you....

HTH Adrian

Reply to
Adrian