Melcom ST6000 alarm

Could anyone point me to an online installation manual for a Melcom ST6000 alarm? Who manufacturer's them?
TIA
Adam
I have the 6100, the manual also covers the 6600. Not too sure what the differences are? if you get stuck I could scan it.
They are made (well sold) by Melcom Products (HK) Ltd, 902 Technology Plaza, 29-35 Tsui Road, Tsen Wan, Hong Kong. email snipped-for-privacy@melcomproducts.com www.melcomproducts.com
You can get tech support from a company called Lynteck on 09067 11 23 29 but it'll cost 50p a minute
Biggest (well second biggest) mistake I ever made buying this thing, it's a complete pile of ...... I'm in the process of ripping mine out.
HTH.
Martin.

Thank you. Just what I needed.
Adam

29
it's
I sent Melcom an email 48 hours ago asking for the manuals, and I have just received a 6Mb reply and it looks like it is all there.
Adam
You can download the manuals free at http://groups.msn.com/UKSecurityPanels