Medway Handy Van

- Medway Handy Ban..a quick service to implement legislation faster than Tony Bliar can say 'let's move on'

- Medway Handy Tan, the local sunlamp suppliers,..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Medway Handy Can-Can for entertainment at office parties

child-minding and chappatis?

Medway Handy Dan for martial arts lessons

Medway Handy Ran for treadmill hire

Medway Handy Wan for treadmill hire for Jonafan Woss

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The message from "The Medway Handyman" contains these words:

Reply to
Guy King

- Medway Randy Man for....

No, let's not go there...

Reply to
Lobster

The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

Medway Handy Dan - the local karate club.

Medway Handy Han - the local Confuscian dynasty

Reply to
Guy King

Something my van contents insists upon, if anything is left in the van overnight.

As a car mechanic I know discovered, it suddenly becomes much less of a logistical nightmare after someone nicks several grands' worth of tools from the van. He uses a tool vault, which locks into a frame in the van by day and into another one that is bolted to a concrete floor in a secure store overnight.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

It looks to me as though the back doors are without windows, rather than having blacked out windows. A steel front bulkhead certainly would make it a lot more secure. I would fit a Bulldog or Kryptonite van door lock as well though.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

In one of the pictures, you can just see a couple of black bars behind the driver's seat, which is probably the load restraint frame fitted by the manufacturer.

The one in mine has a large dent, collected when a pallet load of goods broke loose and fetched up against it in an emergency stop.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

It is usually an optional extra. I always have one fitted both for security and because, particularly with a large van, it makes the cab much more comfortable in winter if you are not trying to heat the load space.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Site requires flash 8 - which isn't available for Linux.

I sense a market for an open-source-friendly handyman :-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

> Grrr! Site requires flash 8 - which isn't available for Linux.

Then try

-
Reply to
Mark

Flash 9 is available for Linux!

Reply to
stevelup

It came to just under £260 inc VAT.

I went along to the sign place and sat next to the guy. He called up an outline drawing (three sides) of the Renault Kangoo (the program has almost every car & van made in it's database).

He already had my logo as a JPEG. I told him what I wanted & where & what font. He just typed it into boxes & drag & dropped it to where it was meant to go, & resized it accordingly. Just like using a photo editing program.

Once I was happy he printed me a copy.

I booked the van in for Monday afternoon and the signs were already printed & cut ready to go on, took about an hour to do.

Dead simple really.

Had two more jobs come in today as a result of pe

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I've already bought the franchise for Medway Randy Man.

Reply to
Steve Walker