Medway Automatic Pilot Flame Spreader Wanted...or Pilot Block...

I installed and have maintained this boiler for around 20 years...the pilot shroud has gradually disintegrated over the years...is it possible to replace the shroud on its own or will the Pilot Block require replacement...I've yet to find a place that still supplies parts...I used to use Shoreheat but no joy...Any help gratefully received...ps I believe the Myson 325 uses the same Pilot Block...

Wilco

Reply to
wilco