me lawn!

Any ideas what has caused the damage to the lawn below ?

over night...

Reply to
niavasha

thinking about it... I guess this is something like a badger digging for grubs?? Covers quite a bit of lawn and varying sizes, some up to a fist in size.

Reply to
niavasha

niavasha

Squirrels, at a guess.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

The message

from niavasha contains these words:

Animal digging for worms. Fox or badger could be the culprit.

Reply to
Roger

Mind you, the clods look a bit big.....might be pirates...

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

You didn't notice a small herd of wilderbeasts by any chance?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Wilder than what? :-)

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

In my last house, which was suburban London, it was foxes - it got so bad we lost a 30 foot patch - almost totaly stripped. I ended up putting an electric fence round the lawn for a few weeks and solved the problem.

Electric fence now very useful containing the weaners I'll be fattening now wer'e out in the country !!!!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

or even vildebeeste

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

This( Wildebeest)

more results than this(vildebeest)
guess the latter is Afrikaans ?

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

A drunk lost his glasses

Reply to
ransley

Don't you mean grasses?

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

Was he chinese ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Badgers, and almost impossible to keep out of the garden Chainlink fencing works, with the bottom 30cm turned outwards and buried Feeding the buggers also works apparently, but you have to stuff them full every night so they can't be assed to dig for worms.

-
Reply to
Mark

German wilderbeasts? Unlikely in Engerland.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

If not a moose ......................................... FORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
terry

Devilishly cunning, these German vildebeeste. Probably came over by parachute dressed as nuns.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

In message , Stephen Howard writes

Wondering if the OP woke up with a sore arse, maybe it was aliens and he's been anally probed??

Reply to
Clint Sharp

No, Afrikaans Vildebeeste.

Not seen outside Africa. Except in Zoos.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher