i'm c*ck of this group!

ar...me

come on!

Reply to
Arthur

no. you're simply a c*ck.

Reply to
Zipadee Doodar

That message was posted to this group in error. I am sorry.

Arthur.

I tried to download it cancel it immediately but it hasn't shown. The bloody subsequent apology post arrived. And your response has arrived as first evidence of it.

Again. Sorry about that.

Reply to
Arthur

Reply to
Zipadee Doodar

So where does on post a message like that not in error ? :-)

Reply to
G&M

alt.size.queens?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Lol, if you were that ard, you wouldn't apologise, you wuss ;ppppp

-- Jet

Reply to
Jet

Your 3 year-old has computer access?