Maytag washing machine

Got a front loading- Euroline Maytag washing machine, that is reporting a fault on the drainage system, and stopping before it spins. Checked outlet and no blockages, someone suggested filter needs cleaning. This can be accessed from front (square at front/bottom)- removed this and pulled out filter. A small grey platic object fell out- could't work out if this was needed- or where it came from. Anyone any ideas- or other aresa to look for fault- or even wher I can get advice (maytag not returned my mail)

Thanks

Reply to
sndevereux

Just divide & conquer, you know what its meant to do.

NT

Reply to
Tabby

Is it a button? or a piece of lego, or a frisbee? or piece of chewing gum? or a piece of a washing machine? or something else?

The small grey plastic object could be anything, how are we supposed to work out what it is and where it should fit when we haven't even seen it?

You should check the inlet hose to the pump and the narrow bore pipe that leads to the level switch / pressure transducer somewhere at th top of the machine.

Reply to
The Other Mike