Maybe there might be a UK shop...

The message from Owain contains these words:

But we export the BBC to them. What more do they want?

Reply to
Guy King

That and not being able to use a knife and fork properly.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Careful now, you're treading dangerously close to equating the continent of North America with the USA.

(Though as somebody once said, your average scabby mob chanting "Death to America" probably isn't referring to Canada or Uruguay.)

Reply to
Rob Hamadi

Having just dumped all my old downloads from this ng, just what do these router tools do. The ones that you originally posted about, that is.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

What router tools? do you mean the router guides?

The router guide fits on the base plate of the router and you use these guides in templates so that you do not stray from the correct profile of the template. They are also a godsend when using a dovetail jig,without the router guide it will not be possible to get an accurate cut.

Quickest way to explain it would be... Supposing you made a 1" rebate in the wood and you wanted another 1/2" rebate within the 1" rebate you just put a guide ring of 1" on the router base and guide it through the first rebate without the need to set up guide fences.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

You have explained perfectly, thanks.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

You can even drive thousands of kilometers before you have to turn or cross a border.

Remove SPAMX from email address

Reply to
Jim Michaels

How do you define a "proper war"?

Remove SPAMX from email address

Reply to
Jim Michaels

Out of interest and for comparision does anyone know what proportion of Europeans have never left Europe. Considering that most Brits who travel abroad go to Span or Greece or to the cottage in France it might be quite a lot.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Dunno, but I've been to the Carribean Isles USA and Africa, and the wife has done the far east a bit..

Most americans do Mexico and canada.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher