Maybe someones done it?

I dont know,but I've never seen a router table with a fliptop work area ie for adjustments,cleaning of the router, ect. You'd unlock it and flip the work table top over a complete 180 degrees.

This fliptop can be locked in place when its going to be used.

Anyone know of one thats been done like this? Its me back you see sometimes it locks up bending down. ;-(

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Posh solution is router lifts and c spanners to do everything in place. Mine has a lift out panel. I've also seen that trend do an add on fine height adjuster for many routers, that they recommend for use with tables.

Reply to
dom

You're behind the times man. :-)

The3rd Earl Of Derby

The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

Reply to
Guy King

picture shows, it works through the table as well.

Nice product/good link. I may get one - as the publicity pic shows it working on the DeWalt/CMT router I own.

Reply to
dom

If you do decide to purchse,email before and ask if the wrench comes with it as there is no mention of this being an accessory?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Have you seen this. :-)

The3rd Earl Of Derby

found a long straight bit gets used far more often, as I tend to do a lot of repetitive joinery work rather than unique small items (I actually only own half a dozen cutters and don't need more than that).

The one in your link has the advantage of a quick change facility though.

Reply to
dom