Maximum pressure

You put them in at installation time.

Reply to
Capitol

Not IME. Hacksaw did the job on the last 1" pipework I installed.

Reply to
Capitol

I'm very envious, mine is about 2 bar on a good day. I had to give away the lawn sprinkler as it wouldn't rotate. Live on top of the hill at the end of the main.

Reply to
Capitol

One of my factories had a window that was impregnated with particles from where a previous occupier had used an angle grinder carelessly.

Reply to
Nightjar

I have a coffee-cup which I managed to etch particles into through careless use of an angle grinder. I'm *much* more careful now.

Reply to
Huge

I would think a hot water tank would be a weak point, because of the area of the cross section.

Reply to
Michael Chare

?

The OP was asking what pressure pipework would stand, not a domestic HW system with a cylinder.

Reply to
Tim Watts