Material mixup

Maybe someone can help? I've just had some shelving installed by some folk that didnt speak english very well, and it seems theres a problem. Instead of using mdf theyve gone and used pdf! Now every time I want to read a book off the shelf I gotta fire up the puter :(

Its a material mixup cos it changes the functionality of the shelving unit.

Is there anything can be done? Surely you can help, pleeeeeeeeeeese??

Lost of Land's End

Reply to
meow2222

Do you have to be an acrobat to put things on them?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

rename .pdf .mdf *.pdf or mv *.pdf *.mdf use the --verbose option if you plan to use large books but don't use --force as mdf isn't too strong.

Reply to
Paul Herber

Also I don't think they've got the shelving very level. Some of your syllables have fallen off.

Reply to
Andy Wade

The message from Andy Wade contains these words:

Has he been disemvowelled?

Reply to
Guy King

Well its nly a problem with the ''s, as theyre rund and rll ff easily. I can live with that.

NT

Reply to
meow2222