Mat or Board to Stop Fire Marking Patio

I've got a few odds & ends I'd like to burn in my dustbin sized incinerator. The only place I've got to put it is an area of patio at the end of my garden; however I don't want to put the incinerator directly on the patio stones as it would mark them..

Is there anything I can put under the incinerator to stop it marking? It needs to be easy to store & not hideously expensive - I'm thinking of some kind of a fire or heat retardant mat or board but haven't been able to find anything.

Any ideas?

Michael

Reply to
michaeld121

Builders merchants stock glass fibre reinforced cement board as used above woodburners in inglenooks, sorry can't remember the trade names. Or will the leg spacing let it stand on a sheet of corrugated iron?

Reply to
Newshound

4 bricks?

Old car wheel?