Marscar Bowl

I am in the process of installing a new toilet in a downstairs cloakroom.

The 110mm soil pipe is in place and is quite shallow as it exits the building.

I need to connect this to the sewer man hole which is about 4feet deep and about 25 feet away. ie., far too deep/steep for a 1:40 fall.

It has been suggested to me that I use a marscar bowl and come off the bottom at 45 deg to the required depth.

Have found out that these are quite expensive so want to check this is a sensible solution.

experience of these anyone?

mark

Reply to
mark

You want to avoid intermediate gradients, where *stuff* can get stranded ? Why do you need a chamber ? Why not run a 45 degree section without a chamber, and just put a rodding eye on top ? Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

I'm coming round to that idea. I have seen the prices of marscar chambers. Thanks

mark

Reply to
mark