Marmoleum Click - installing

Does anyone have any experience of laying Marmoleum Click flooring?

After having been sold the product as "easy to install" (thought it might be like laying laminate flooring!) it is far from easy. I have spent two days trying to lay more that a couple of rows and its driving me mad.

Any advice? Should I persevere or call in a professional?

Thanks for any help,

Justin

Reply to
Justin Basini

Sorry, not very usefull, but what *is* Marmoleum? I have it in my kitchen but it was there when I arrived. Just looks like lino to me.

John

-- Got a spare GMail invite? I don't have one and I'd like to try it. c h ee s bike @ y ah o o (dot) c o (dot) u k

--

Reply to
JK

The message from JK contains these words:

It is. Lucky you, it's a top quality kitchen floor made from natural materials (see webseacrh on marmoleum); very ecological :-)

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough..

According to the original Marmoleum instructions, the substrate is critical and demanding I don't know about the Click stuff. The info I have is on my other computer but if you do a Google for "Marmoleum" specifying uk.d-i-y, there are old threads with links to numerous PDF files on the subject of fitting etc..

Reply to
Mike Halmarack