Marksman generators CL-3000

Hi

I have just bought a Marksman CL3000 generator. It seems that the first time start up of these is a right pain as most of the places offer a shake down and build up service for these?!!

Its brand new and I have just tried to start her up, it fires and runs fine. But just don't get any power out at all. THe voltmeter reads zero all the time.

I have switched the breaker on and still nothing. I am wondering if there is something else I am supposed to do?

Any help appreciated.

p.s. They are brushless 2 pole generators, so can;t be the brush knackered already. BUt as Isaid its brand new.

Thanks

Reply to
Naz