Marine Ply Supplier?

Anyone know of an online supplier that would sell me a cut piece of marine ply 25mm thick, 830 x 830mm. I dont want to go to the expense of buying a sheet when I only require a small piece. It will be used support a shower tray. Would exterior ply be a suitable substitute? TIA
ripper wrote:

Wickes and Tilemates (Tilemagic?) sell a waterproof (? resistant) board for construction of shower enclosures. The tile place has a demo with water running across the board. I'm not suggesting that you buy it from them, but you might identify the trade name and find it on the web
Would that suit?
Alternatively, epoxy ply is used for the ramps and bases of horse boxes. Perhaps you could find a maker of those on the web.
BOL Richard

marine
for
but
used exterior ply for years now as bases as long as its well made and a solid bed is used for the base of the tray never had any problems

Perhaps a little more detail on what I plan to do. The old shower did not have a shower tray, the drain was in the floor and pipework under the floor. The existing floor slopes in towards the old drain hole. I plan to screw the ply to the existing floor and pipe down through the ply to tap in to the waste pipe, this will give me a level flooring. The shower tray is the riser type on adjustable legs and this will give me the height to fit the waste trap. The shower tray will sit on top of the 25mm ply. The only problem I envisage with this is that the ply will only be in contact with the existing floor around the outside couple of inches due to the slope on the existing floor. Around the middle of the ply there will be a gap between the ply and the existing floor. Do you think this will be OK or will I need to do something to level up the floor and have the ply in full contact. If I need to level the floor, what would you suggest I use. TIA

buying
suitable
water
them,
ripper wrote:

If you already have a strong and substantial base, & the shower tray has adjustable legs then it sounds like the ply is surplus to requirements. If you need an extra 25mm because the legs would otherwise not be long enough, then timber bearers would be suitable. Alternatively chop a hole into the floor to give the shower trap the space it needs.
If you decide that you really want the ply base then any exterior grade board, or WBP ply would be OK in this situation.
--
Toby.