Marine Ply from Wickes

Hi, Just looking at getting some marine ply (I think thats what its called) to place over floorboards so I can tile. But just went to Wickes and asked the lad in there which one is waterproof as they dont say, unfortunately he couldnt help and at that point I decided to leave. But what do I look for when I do decide to go back apart from a staff member with an ounce of sense. Thanks Olly

Reply to
Oliver