Margh! *fume*

Boy am I not a happy bunny! Spent the last 4 days building cupboards in the alcoves in the living room, and quite a bit of last week painting the doors that are gonna be used. I followed the instructions about painting 'em when they're flat on the floor so they don't twist etc, had them stored in the room even.
Today I finally finish one cupboard (the other one's more of an unknown since it's going to use sliding bi-fold doors and the instructions for those appear to be written in Engrish). All beautifully square and level, unlike the rest of the house, get the hinges on the doors, offer 'em up and one of the fuckers has twisted out of shape!! @*$$!@&*%!!
Anything I can do with it before chopping it up for firewood in a fit of pique?
--
cheers,

witchy/binarydinosaurs

Last time I had a serious DIY cock-up I threw a monster tantrum, flinging stuff around and kicking the walls for a good 10 mins. I felt so much better afterwards and the effect lasted days - well worth the price of a couple of cheap trowels that died in the process (not that it was the fault of the tools).
So my advice is:
(1) Get a great big hammer, metal bar or similarly brutal and decisive instrument (2) Uncork the primal rage (3) Lay into those bastards until they are in very small pieces.
Afterwards I completely understood those Japanese companies that provide employess with a room containing a dummy boss and a baseball bat.
W.
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:37:52 +0000 (UTC), "Woodspoiler"

Heh :)
Funnily enough the last time this happened I kicked a few things and immediately thought of a solution to one of the problems I was having. Not so in this case, or at least not yet...... -- cheers,
witchy/binarydinosaurs
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:37:52 +0000 (UTC), "Woodspoiler"

I worked for an American company that did that, only they just gave us the dummy boss and they wouldn't let me bring my own bat 8-(