Maps that make sense.

Interesting.

Reply to
harryagain

Odd that Google themselves don't seem to know that there's no streetview in Germany.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

They class the static photo montage they use in Germany as being streetview. Personally, I find it a PITA, as I like to use streetview to look at the approaches to hotels and their car parks before I travel. SatNav does not always take you to the right place to park.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

I like the make of countries that Britain has not invaded, but I wonder how we missed so many.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

I think "3. The Only 22 Countries in the World Britain Has Not Invaded" should be combined with "4. Map of ?Pangea? with Current International Borders".

Reply to
djc

There is *some* StreetView in Germany, most cities and large towns.

Reply to
Bob Martin

Nightjar wrote on Nov 27, 2013:

I do exactly the same with Streetview. Also I like to plan routes in detail when driving abroad, and it's a great way to choose between alternatives

-when available.

Strangely, one of the best mapped countries I've come across with Streetview is Croatia

Reply to
Mike Lane