Manuals for burglar alarms

Lost the manual for your security system? Download them free at http://groups.msn.com/UKSecurityPanels Not only UK panels
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Security Panels) writes:

Utter crap.
Needs MS Passport. Doesn't render in Firebird.
(Security Panels) writes:

Mozilla v0.8 is now out, and the bird has trasnsformed to a fox
rendering appears to have been improved and some sites that were a problem are now cleaner.
cheers
David

Yeah, I know. But there's no Solaris build yet, and the site was hopelessly slashdotted the last time I looked.

It's still a bloody marvellous browser, though.