manchester school of plastering

I saw an ad in the local paper for this company who run a 4 day plastering course. Obviously, the references on their web site give full marks. Is there anybody out there who has done the course and can tell me anything positive or negative?

Reply to
kevin77

You could check the references are for real.

Reply to
Mike

There are a lot of small operations out there, some good some just a rip off, go down and have a look at the set up, and compare against

Dave Jones

The references are written by the web site owner - arent they?? And could be totally fictional. eg Reg of Salford says...

Reply to
kevinseven772000

Looks like a promising operation that will impart serious know-how. Makes it even more a pity that they fall back on "spiv" logic about the meaning of "free":

did you know the course can be Free ? if you are starting out in business or already self employed, or have a ltd company Training courses are 100% redeemable against your end of year profits

Reply to
nog