Man-with-a-van transport, Luton/Watford

Has anyone used a man-with-a-van type transport based around Luton/Watford area which they would recommend? I may need to transport an upright fridge/freezer from Watford to Luton, plus help with trollying at each end.

[Sorry if this appears twice - thought I posted it this morning, but can't see it now.]
Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

You did, but not to worry.

Can you drop me an email? The only addy I have for you is the one you say doesn't work in your sig ...

Reply to
Huge

Just got a flyer in the door the other day re

Logie

Brakes failed?

Reply to
Adrian C

:-D

Reply to
Logie

Perhaps I didn't try hard enough, but none of the bids look particularly good value to me

tim

Reply to
tim....

Is engaging a local "man with a van" now so risky that it is necessary to get recommendations for them?

tim

Reply to
tim....

Hmmm - must admit that was my impression too.

Reply to
Logie