Man Survives Saw In Stomach - Shocking Image

Angle grinder?

Reply to
Lobster

My First Thought !!

Reply to
Baz

Ouch!

That looks like my Bosch 9" angle grinder. Best to go private if you want a stomach reduction op.

mark

Reply to
mark

Bet he had indigestion, and will not be able to drink any liquid for some time, it will just leak out!

Reply to
Broadback

Yes with a saw blade in it.

Reply to
F Murtz

Indeed it is - as shown in an alernative pic:

"Mr Steinmedc told a local reporter that he'll never use a power tool again. He said: 'Never again. That I swear and I stand by that. I will not use them any more. I can see that it is dangerous.' "

Pillock...

Reply to
Lobster

A real pillock would have explained how he is going to replace the saw that the medics ruined...

If you are going to cut yourself like that, maybe a TCP tipped blade would be better than TC.

All in all, what a _kerf_uffle.

Reply to
polygonum

Groan!