Makita for sale

I've got a Makita 12v drill driver & a Makita impact driver which I don't need anymore.

They are 3 years old and have had a fair amount of use, but being Makita both work fine. They come with 3 x 1.3a/hr NiCd batteries, one of which is completely shagged, they other two still useable but won't last long. DC1414 charger, no case.

I planned to EBAY them, but if they are any good to anyone here we are talking very cheap. We would have to come to some arrangement about delivery.

E mail me off group if interested

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

[snip]

Now if you'd said earlier in the year ;-)

I've got the same set - somewhat less run in mind. Excellent. One of the best buys I've made in a while...

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

The batteries were fine earlier in the year :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman