Makita Autofeed Screwdriver - Update

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

And yet, when used on p/bd are faultless, at least the ones I've seen. Methinks the decking was just too much for it, even if it nominally was supposed to handle it.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

You might well be right. I deliberately bought the one with the largest screw capacity (75mm) and used 65mm screws. I can't believe I had so much trouble with a Makita product TBH.

Last deck I tried it on, my mate John took it away & hid it in his van. I was about to batter it to death I was so cross.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman