Making bead table toy

Hi

I would like to make one of those bead tables with twisted wires and beads - to buy they are about £165 so I am sure it would be cheaper to make my own.

However, I don't know where to start when it comes to finding the wooden beads, and probably even more difficult - where would I get the coloured wire that is used?

Any suggestions for suppliers would be great!

Thanks

Christine

Reply to
xtinexoop

In article , BigWallop writes

Also

and
-- just enter "beads" into the search box and you'll get a list of 25mm beads in different colours.

Reply to
Paul C. Dickie

How about trying Hobbycraft - they have local outlets all over the country too. See

David