Making bead table toy

Hi
I would like to make one of those bead tables with twisted wires and beads - to buy they are about 165 so I am sure it would be cheaper to make my own.
However, I don't know where to start when it comes to finding the wooden beads, and probably even more difficult - where would I get the coloured wire that is used?
Any suggestions for suppliers would be great!
Thanks
Christine

Also http://snurl.com/29mb and http://www.craft-supplies.co.uk/ -- just enter "beads" into the search box and you'll get a list of 25mm beads in different colours.
--