Making a pin board

I want to make a pin board for my office.

Many years ago you could buy a very soft board called 'Sundela' or some similar name. Can you still buy it and where or is there an alternative?

Reply to
Merryterry

Cork tiles, covered with hessian if you want.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

yes..insulation board exists, and isn't bad.Most people today use whiteboard, cork faced ply or magnetic stuff.

Pop into good local BM and ask.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Tony Bryer

Well well well that's interesting.

Didn't realise they were still making that stuff.

Up to a few years ago, their old factory was right next door to my office (in Sunbury) and they occasionally used to spew out fantastic amounts of dust onto all the cars in our car park, etc. No idea if it was the kind of dust that was good for inhaling.

The factory closed a few years ago and they are just finishing off the new apartments and Travelodge on the site.

Good luck! Simon.

Reply to
Simon Stroud

Yes - from a BM but only in 8x4 sheets