Make your own (mobile, steampunk) Saniflo

(Although the guy's other work is spectacular)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

sufficient head to lift the water 7' while maintaining plenty of flow."

!!

As far as I could tell, this wasn't some test run with plain water or anything. Not sure I'd fancy *that* 7 foot fountain myself.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon

Mmm check that extension lead, looks like he's used a wall patress

Owain

Reply to
Owain

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Andy Dingley saying something like:

I thought that was a right of every bog-fearing American.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

American electrics, they're beyond hope.

Reply to
Andy Dingley