Maintenance free junction boxes

Just tried a couple of these, on the SELV side of my bathroom lights:

maintenance free junction box) and I must say, the are very nice. The best bit is lots of room, proper cable clamps and the terminals take stranded and solid wire equally well...

Far better than the little wibbly terminals on the actual lamps with cord grip designed for 0.1mm2 flex...

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim W