Mains stopcock.

Hi,

Our under sink mains stopcock is knackered and needs replacing. I need to isolate the water in the road but Im not sure what stopcock key to buy. There seem to be lots of different sizes available. Any idea what is the most common for people in the Thames Water area with a meter?

Thanks, Matthew

Reply to
Matthew

This is the one I have. Seems to fit both the old stopcock, and the new one they fitted upstream of it in preparation for a meter.

Bob Eager

Phone them. What would you do without the newsgroup, who would you approach? I think you would probably get the phone book out and have to use your common sense. If you can't work out what you need, get a plumber in to change the stopcock.

Reply to
John

Is mine an odd one? It appears to be 3/8" square. I can't find them anywhere.

Reply to
<me9

Who rattled your cage? Having a bad day are you? That tone was completely uncalled for. I had already tried to phone TW and they were extremely unhelpful thats why I posted thats what the newsgroup is for.

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew