Mains pressure HW cylinder

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:39:49 +0000, Mike Hibbert wrote:

Agreed espeically if the cylinder is a Megaflow which use a trapped air pocket.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk

Is it something like one of these?
http://www.oso-hotwater.com /
Just fitted one to drive 4 showers... bloody fantastic!
Yes I know it has to be certificated... it will be ;-)
On 13 Feb 2004 22:50:59 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (TonyK) wrote:

I think it might be one of those, but I can't remember the specific details.
PoP
My published email address probably won't work. If you need to contact me please submit your comments via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk
I apologise for the additional effort, however the level of unsolicited email I receive makes it impossible to advertise my real email address!