Mains Distribition Box Spares

I have a Memera 2000 AD10HED mains distribution box with Memera Breakers and a Memera RCD fitted. Do you know if the Memera breakers and the RCD can be replaced with the B&Q brought MK or other manufacturers breakers ...or do they have to be Memera. I was just thinking of getting some spares..just in case Thanks

Reply to
billybob

Go to a local electrical wholesaler and get the right thing.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel