Main cold water supply pt 2

One last thing if I approach the water company can they make me up grade the supply ?

-- To reply remove " spam "

Reply to
Rich

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:23:24 GMT, "Rich" strung together this:

????

Reply to
Lurch

There are cases in which if a leak is detected by them on your supply pipe, then you have to fix the leak within a certain time period or face dire consequences(!) - but I don't think this applies to you - was your original question about the flat?

Alex

Reply to
Alex (YMG)

From what, to what?

Reply to
Lobster

Ah, see "Main cold water supply" 20th Jan 2005 and following threads

Rich

Reply to
Rich