Mail order limbo - an extra dimension?

Page 2 of 2
On 17 Nov 2003 04:05:44 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@mxf.org.uk (Matt Beard) wrote:

But I did read through it first, It seems the problem must be up your end! ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}
Have we done a full circle ?
Stuff used to move by train, but BR lost stuff in depots for weeks. This mixed in with the odd strike got us all using road.
Mow the road carries "loose" stuff, one decent strike and we will have to see if the country has any trains left ?
Rick