Magnetic limescale inhibitors - useful or carp?

LOL, so funny and all that.

Reply to
IMM

First of 2004? Here we go!!!

Reply to
R W

Reply to
chrisjb1000

Reply to
John Rumm

I understood that they do not reduce the content, I mean how can they, they tend to make the particlles clump and one supposes that this will only be effective if there are not too many of them!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Exactly like the technology.

One particular unit claims bit things for an alternating hf current in a coil. It is so annoying that it screws up radio reception for several hhouses near it, and of course it don't work neither.

If there was any validity in this, then in the intervening years they would have been developed surely?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

replying to IMM, Scott wrote: Vulcan anti-limescale systems have been servicing industry for over 40 years and have systems capable of treating up to 1 meter diameter pipes with references I have a Vulcan V5000 installed for over 5 years and the results are impressive Not cheap but worth the investment as the average lifespan is 30 years

Reply to
Scott