Made to measure UPVC windows

We have been slowly replacing our rotten wooden windows ones with off the shelf replacement from wicks. However we have 4 windows of an odd design that we can not replace with standard windows. These are full height (about the size of a French door) with a solid glazed section at the bottom and 2 windows at the top that open vertically (hinged from the top). Any ideas of a supplier you can make these up at a good price. Somewhere in Hampshire would be ideal as they would have to be delivered.