Made to measure sofas

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of made to measure sofas. SWMBO wants feather filled cushions and places like Sofa Workshop and Highly Sprung are expensive.

We're in London and had been recommended Hampstead Sofa Workshop. We went to see them last year and they could do exactly what we wanted at about 25% less than anywhere else. However, we've not been able to get in touch with them now that we actually want to buy. I'd imagined there would be a lot of places around but net searches have turned up a lot of cheap suppliers but none that seem to go for the higher end.

Reply to
anthony james

We've got feather-filled cushions on our sofas and while they are very comfortable they are a bit of a pain to keep plumped up all the time. Is SWMBO the type to do this, or does she expect you to? :-)

Neil

Reply to
Neil Jones