Machining required

Anybody know of a good small machine shop or similar ... need a an adapter plate made in high grade Aluminum ...

One off job ... may suit hobbyist with lathe.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

where R U?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I can thoroughly recommend Herringshaw Enginering.

's been doing machining jobs for me for several years and at very reasonable prices.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

I've used Brian at

to make up some bespoke parts for me before now. That included a 12-inch mounting plate for my telescope. After a brief chat I emailed him a diagram of what I wanted and was very pleased with the result.

Reply to
pete

I'm in S.Wales ... travel up M4 every other week, then to Maidenhead & Guildford ... so covers large area ...

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Thnx

Reply to