Machine Screws

Anyone know where I could get a couple of 25mm(+) M2.5 machine screws? I've checked a few local stores & googled for a bit but am coming up a blank unfortunately.
--
Dave Cunningham dave at upsilon org uk
PGP KEY ID: 0xA78636DC
dave cunningham wrote:

Namric are good at this sort of thing. They have a website, which I'm sure Google can find.
dave cunningham wrote:

Dave, send me your snail addy and I'll put some in the post to you
M2.5 x30 long pan head, rolled thread with some sort of unspecified passivation/plating on steel. How many do you need, literally a couple or a few more?
regards
Bob

Many thanks Bob (& all others who have replied), I will get in touch off group.
--
Dave Cunningham dave at upsilon org uk
PGP KEY ID: 0xA78636DC

Although it looks like Bob can sort you out I got well confused ref my last post. The "Nuts and bolts guide" is here, http://www.ahc-camberley.co.uk/default.htm Not the other shop I had mentioned. Superb range and a good reputation. Rgds
Noel noel dot hegan at virgin dot net