Machine Screws

Anyone know where I could get a couple of 25mm(+) M2.5 machine screws? I've checked a few local stores & googled for a bit but am coming up a blank unfortunately.

Reply to
dave cunningham

Namric are good at this sort of thing. They have a website, which I'm sure Google can find.

Reply to
Rob

Dave, send me your snail addy and I'll put some in the post to you

M2.5 x30 long pan head, rolled thread with some sort of unspecified passivation/plating on steel. How many do you need, literally a couple or a few more?

regards

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

In message , Bob Minchin wrote

Many thanks Bob (& all others who have replied), I will get in touch off group.

Reply to
dave cunningham

Although it looks like Bob can sort you out I got well confused ref my last post. The "Nuts and bolts guide" is here,

the other shop I had mentioned. Superb range and a good reputation. Rgds

Noel noel dot hegan at virgin dot net

Reply to
Noel Hegan