Machine enamels - any recommendations?

In message , Andrew Mawson writes

My biggest spare backacter bucket is only 2'6" but I'll remember the idea. Thanks.

I like the trencher. We successfully used something similar to bury a long run of electric supply cable here. The possible GSHP job would be in water at 18" so I plan to mole the pipe.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Mawson

Needless to say the trencher was an ebay purchase - I've 700 metres of water pipe to bury - it's on the surface at the moment feeding stock troughs and not only is in danger of freezing, but looks unsightly and it's easy to catch it with tractor implements.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

That's the beauty of the plan - red blood over green paint would absorb pretty much all of the light falling on it, so you'd see a dark streak and wonder what it was!

A CB rig doctor I knew once upon a time was red/green colour blind, which made identifying electronic components by their colour codes pretty tricky - he had a pair of glasses made with one red, one green lens (like 3-D glasses, really), by closing each eye in turn he could work out whether a colour was reddish or greenish :o)

Dave H.

Reply to
Dave H.

I'm not as bad as that. When I first started dabbling in radio and electronics, the resistors were large enough for me to read the value bands. Now they have got so tiny, I have to get my magnifying glass out so my eye gets as much colour information as possible. When I look at a strand of sewing cotton, I can't tell much more than if it is light or dark. Give me the real of cotton and I am fine.

Dave

Reply to
Dave