M8 Studding required

Hi,
I need 4 120mm lengths of M8 studding, prefrably stainless steel. The rods on the caravan feet are failing. Any ideas where I could purchase in small quanties?
Thanks

I have stacks of off cuts of mild steel M8 stud. I can send you some if you wish.
Steve Dawson
James Salisbury wrote:

screwfix sell ordinary plated steel studding, if you want stainless then either go to a chandlers or industrial tool shop

Screwfix sell stainless (DIN 975 A2) at.1.84 for M8 x 1 metre, but for orders of less than 45 you have to pay postage and packing @ 5.95 (Post free for orders over 45).
<http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?tsG111&id 439>
If you request a free catalogue you will probably get it the next working day. See the catalogue link on the Screwfix home page <www.screwfix.com>
--
Alan

A standard item from your local nut and bolt stockist. Look in yellow pages.
Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines (www.pumaracing.co.uk) "How's life Norm?" "Not for the squeamish, Coach" (Cheers, 1982)

just about any buildersmerchants - used on many tasks on site.