M8 Studding required

Hi,

I need 4 120mm lengths of M8 studding, prefrably stainless steel. The rods on the caravan feet are failing. Any ideas where I could purchase in small quanties?

Thanks

Reply to
James Salisbury

I have stacks of off cuts of mild steel M8 stud. I can send you some if you wish.

Steve Dawson

Reply to
Steve Dawson

steel.

screwfix sell ordinary plated steel studding, if you want stainless then either go to a chandlers or industrial tool shop

Reply to
MrCheerful

Screwfix sell stainless (DIN 975 A2) at.£1.84 for M8 x 1 metre, but for orders of less than £45 you have to pay postage and packing @ £5.95 (Post free for orders over £45).

If you request a free catalogue you will probably get it the next working day. See the catalogue link on the Screwfix home page

Reply to
Alan

A standard item from your local nut and bolt stockist. Look in yellow pages.

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

"How's life Norm?" "Not for the squeamish, Coach" (Cheers, 1982)

Reply to
Dave Baker

just about any buildersmerchants - used on many tasks on site.

Reply to
Rick Hughes