M3 x 30mm panhead screws?

OK, inspired by TMH's post...

I've been trying to get some M3 x 30 panhead steel screws (bolts to some...). I can find 25mm ones, not 30mm. I have some...in a 'selection box' from RS...but I've used most of them.

Any good suppliers without ruinous postage charges?

Reply to
Bob Eager

eBay is usually a good source for small quantities (screwfix for larger)

How about?

Scott

Reply to
Peter Scott

place once...!

Reply to
Bob Eager

BRAD

To restore balance to the world Bob Eager wrote in snipped-for-privacy@rikki.tavi.co.uk

(01702) 615326

Reply to
Joker7

shopping frenzy.

Vortex3

Thaks for the pointers, everybody. I'll take a look...

Reply to
Bob Eager

As I have tried to impress on this ng. Engineering bolts have a plain shank and then a threaded part. A screw is threaded from just under the head. A bolt is measured by the length of the plain shank and a screw is measured by its total length of thread from under the head.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Exactly. But I didn't want someone offering woodscrews...!

I got some from Components Direct (already in my bookmarks). I wanted to avoid a big order, but in the end...

Reply to
Bob Eager